Disaster Planning for Residents in Bellerose
One of the biggest parts of business operations in Bellerose, NY is ensuring the continuity of their business. Typically, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should feature the facilities too.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was designed with property managers and owners in mind. It includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary consultation, call Paul Davis Restoration of Metro New York today!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to develop an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.