Disaster Planning for Residents in Bellerose
All companies need to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. Usually, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should include the facilities themselves.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed with property managers and owners in mind, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary consultation, call Paul Davis Restoration of Metro New York today!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.