Bellerose, NY Disaster Planning
One of the biggest parts of managing a business in Bellerose, NY is ensuring business continuity. However, plans like that usually focus on things like emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Created with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a complimentary assessment, just call Paul Davis Restoration of Metro New York today!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.