Disaster Planning in Brooklyn, NY
One of the most important parts of managing a company in Brooklyn, NY is ensuring the continuity of their business. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was developed with property owners and managers in mind. It features complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration of Metro New York today!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and improve your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.