Disaster Planning in College Point
Every company needs to plan to ensure business continuity. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was developed specifically for property managers and owners. It includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Metro New York today for a complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.