Water Damage in College Point
Flood damage can hurt to your business. Severe flooding stop operations for several weeks. If you run a store front, even minor damage could hurt a organization’s image. The quicker you take care of flood damage in your commercial property, the faster you can move on from the situation. Paul Davis Restoration Services works with businesses all over the College Point, NY area.
Water Damage from Appliances & Weather
There are many ways your business can take on flood damage. Malfunctioning appliances like washing machines may leak. More artificial causes of water damage include septic or sewer tank leaks, as well as overflowing bathtubs. Issues like these might start out small. However, the flood may travel around your property and generate worsened issues from mildew colonies.
Flooding in business properties might also originate from nearby overflow of from rivers or lakes. Severe rainfall or storms in College Point might result in flooding for residential or business property owners. Similar to manmade spills, water damage that comes from natural causes can encourage fungal issues if neglected.
Flood Restoration Services
Paul Davis offers a range of services such as water damage assessment and removal. Depending on the needs of your business, Paul Davis specialists can sanitize damage surfaces like furniture. We also clean and restore items like clothes. Left untreated, serious water damage can leave fungal colonies behind.
Our Flood Mitigation Services Include:
- Water damage evaluation
- Water removal
- Drying soaked surfaces such as padding
- Cleaning and restoring of items such as linens
- Preventing mold or mildew growth
- Locating and fixing the cause of pooling water
- Reconstruction services or storm damage repair
- Cooperating with insurance providers
Why Call Paul?
- We reply and act on time. Depending on the extent of damage, Paul Davis experts should be able to fix water damage in your business in up to three days.
- We are knowledgeable – After 50 years in operation and millions of properties fixed, Paul Davis knows how to handle your water damage situation.
- We assist with your claims – Teaming up with insurance providers while recovering from water damage is hard. We will help with your insurance company to file claims fast.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your College Point Paul Davis franchise today!