Corona Disaster Planning
All companies need to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. Usually, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also include the facilities too.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, designed with property owners and managers in mind, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Restoration of Metro New York today for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.