Disaster Planning in East Elmhurst, NY
All companies need to plan to guarantee business continuity. But, these plans usually focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will also include facilities.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, created for property managers and owners, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free assessment, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll get priority emergency services in East Elmhurst, NY following a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and improve your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we‘ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.