Disaster Planning in Elmont
There are several important parts of business management, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, developed with property owners and managers in mind, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis now to get your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll get priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We‘ll work together to create an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – We‘ll learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your tenants.