Disaster Planning in Flushing, NY
There are several important parts of business management, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most essential. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains total total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Metro New York now to get your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll get priority emergency services in Flushing, NY after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We‘ll work together to develop an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – We‘ll learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.