Disaster Planning in Fresh Meadows
One of the biggest parts of business operations in Fresh Meadows is ensuring business continuity. But, these plans usually focus on a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property owners and managers in mind. It features complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Metro New York today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll receive priority emergency services in Fresh Meadows, NY following a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and heighten your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.