Glen Oaks, NY Disaster Planning
One of the biggest parts of business operations in Glen Oaks, NY is ensuring the continuity of their business. However, these plans typically focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will include facilities as well.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was designed with property managers and owners in mind. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Restoration of Metro New York now to receive your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll receive priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We‘ll work together to develop an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – We‘ll learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.