Great Neck Disaster Planning
One of the most critical parts of operating a business in Great Neck is ensuring the continuity of their business. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was developed with property managers and owners in mind. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Metro New York today for a free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we‘ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.