Helping Great Neck Businesses
If your business takes on damage from a fire, you will probably need to stop production for several weeks and use thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. Heat and flames can scorch a building, but other harm from smoke and soot may stay for years after the fire has died. If left untreated, your business will smell of smoke for years to come
Living through a fire is challenging and Paul Davis knows that your cherished business and income are at risk. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in removing soot and smoke damage as well. Across the Great Neck region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted commercial property like yours recover from fires of all sizes.
Our Fire Restoration Method
- We appear at your business to help within hours, 24/7
- Discover the cost of the damage, get pretesting and estimates
- Emergency boarding and structural stabilization
- Ash and debris eliminated without harmful chemicals
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Contents cleaning- sanitation for your damaged items or equipment inside your business
- Water elimination – industrial grade extractors, fans and dehumidifiers
- We can restore any part of your building that was harmed by the fire
- Measures against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Serving Great Neck
The Paul Davis professionals understand how devastating a fire can be on business owners, so we work fast to return your property back to its original state. Our years of education, sanitation methods and tools blended with our experience results in quicker work and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. Harmed inventory or furniture is often simple to renew for our experts and their tools. We also help you file insurance claims to speed up the recovery process.
Allow our company help yours. Contact Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke hurt your company.