Water Damage in Great Neck
Water damage can do serious harm to your commercial property. Severe flooding halt operations for several weeks. If you run a store front, even minor damage might wound your company’s reputation. The quicker you remove flood damage in your commercial building, the more quickly you can move on from the problem. Paul Davis Restoration Services assists businesses all over the Great Neck, NY area.
Reasons for Water Damage:
There are a few ways your storefront can take on flood damage. Damaged equipment like dishwashers may leak. Other artificial reasons for water damage consist of sewer or septic tank breaks, as well as overflowing sinks. Problems like these can begin minor. Whether resulting from problems with plumbing or appliances, some structures can add to harmful water damage. Whatever business you head, flood damage has potential to be a major issue for your commercial property. If left unmonitored, it may result in future damage in the form of mold.
Flooding in office structures might also originate from closeby overflow of from rivers or lakes. Intense rainfall or storms in Great Neck might cause flooding for residential or commercial property holders. Just like artificial leaks, water damage from natural causes may result in mildew growth if left uncleaned.
What We Can Do
If your business in NY has been hurt by heavy damage or just has a large leak to remove, Paul Davis offers restoration and repair services to fix the situation. Our technicians will air out clothes in addition to structural features like furniture. Ask us about what we can do for your business today!
Our Restoration Contractors Perform:
- Water damage assessment
- Water removal
- Drying soaked surfaces like walls
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions like documents
- Remediating mold or mildew growth
- Finding and fixing the source of leaking water
- Reconstruction services or weather damage repair
- Helping with insurance providers
We Have the Experience You Need
- Our staff responds and works quickly. Depending on the extent of damage, Paul Davis pros should be able to restore water damage in your business in up to three days.
- We are experienced – After five decades in business and millions of spaces fixed, Paul Davis knows how to handle your water damage situation.
- We can help with your claims – Collaborating with insurance companies when bouncing back from water damage is stressful. We will help with your insurance company to file claims quickly.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Great Neck Paul Davis franchise today!