Disaster Planning in Hollis, NY
There are lots of important parts of business management, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most valuable. Usually, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should feature the facilities too.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property owners and managers in mind, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a free consultation, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll get priority emergency services following a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We‘ll work with you to develop an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – We‘ll learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team, customers and tenants.