Disaster Planning in Howard Beach
There are many important parts of business management in Howard Beach, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. Usually, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also include the facilities also.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, developed with property owners and managers in mind, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Metro New York today to receive your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services following a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and heighten your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.