Inwood Disaster Planning
Every company needs to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. However, these plans typically involve a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, developed with property owners and managers in mind, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary consultation, call Paul Davis Restoration of Metro New York today!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.