Fire Damage Removal of Inwood Properties
If your business takes on damage from a fire, you will probably need to slow work for several weeks and use thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. Heat and flames can scorch a property, but other damage caused by fumes and ash may stay for years after the fire has been quenched. If left untreated, your storefront or office will smell like fumes for years to come
The specialists with Paul Davis understand how harmful fires are to your commercial property and operations. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in removing ash and smoke damage as well. Across the Inwood region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted businesses like yours bounce back from fires of all sizes.
How We Assist You
- We appear onsite to assist you within hours, any time you need
- See the cost of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Structural stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Ash and debris eliminated without harmful chemicals
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Contents cleaning- restoration for your damaged items or equipment inside your building
- Moisture elimination – industrial grade extractors, fans and dehumidifiers
- Rebuilding – when a significant part of your business was damaged, we can rebuild it
- Measures against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Talk to Us
We know how difficult a fire can be on commercial properties, so we work fast to return your property back to normal. Our technical training, cleaning techniques and equipment combined with our experience results in faster cleanup and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. We can salvage any inventory using specialized equipment and cleaning techniques, typically being able to revive the goods inside your commercial property to their original condition. We also help you file insurance claims to speed up the recovery process.
Allow our business to assist yours. Contact Paul Davis if you experience fire or smoke damage on your property.