Jackson Heights, NY Disaster Planning
All companies need to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. But, plans like that typically focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property owners and managers in mind. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you would like a free assessment, just call Paul Davis Restoration of Metro New York!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll get priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – We‘ll work together to develop an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we‘ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your tenants.