Commercial Fire Damage Remediation for Jackson Heights
A fire can result in thousands of dollars in recovery for your company and halt work for months following. Fire can tear down a property, but additional damage from fumes and ash may stay long after the fire has been quenched. Furthermore, the smell these substances leave may hang in the atmosphere for months if neglected and hurt your business’ brand
The experts with Paul Davis understand how harmful fires can be to your business and livelihood. Smoke, ash and fire damage removal are only part of the things our service can do for you in the days after a fire. Whether big or small, Paul Davis of Jackson Heights offers prompt removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses across the Jackson Heights region.
How We Help You
- Help arrives quickly and is available 24/7
- Detailed damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from experts
- Board-ups for unsafe areas and structural stabilization
- Soot and debris eliminated without harming the environment
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Contents cleaning- sanitation for your fire-damaged inventory or fixtures inside your business
- Removal of water left from fire-quenching efforts
- Rebuilding for the affected areas
- Defenses to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Serving Jackson Heights
We understand how difficult fires can be on commercial properties, so we move quickly to return your property back to normal. Our education, sanitation methods and years of experience help us complete the restoration effectively the first time. Damaged inventory or furniture is usually easy to renew for our specialists and their tools. Additionally, the Paul Davis team will guide you through your insurance provider’s process to make it as simple as possible for your business.
If your company has been harmed by a fire, call the fire damage and smoke removal professionals at Jackson Heights Paul Davis. Our Jackson Heights franchise will be there to help.