Disaster Planning in Jamaica
Every company needs to plan to guarantee business continuity. Normally, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should feature the facilities themselves.
Designed with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes total total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis Restoration of Metro New York today to receive your free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team.