Kew Gardens, NY Disaster Planning
One of the most important parts of business operations in Kew Gardens, NY is ensuring the continuity of their business. Normally, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities also.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, developed for property owners and managers, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis today for a complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your tenants.