Long Island City Disaster Planning
There are lots of important parts of managing a business, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. But, these plans typically focus on a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property managers and owners in mind. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul now to receive your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Total property reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.