Fire Damage Recovery of Long Island City Businesses
If your commercial property sustains damage from a fire, you will probably have to cease operations for months and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. When folks think of fire damage, they typically think of the heat and flames but ash and fumes may stick around the area years after. If left untreated, your commercial property will smell like fumes for years to come
Experiencing a fire is challenging and Paul Davis understands that your cherished business and livelihood are at risk. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in eliminating ash and smoke damage too. Whether big or small, Paul Davis of Long Island City offers prompt removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses throughout the Long Island City region.
The Paul Davis Advantage
- 24/7 emergency response – arrive prepared in hours
- Thorough damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from professionals
- Building stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Soot and debris eliminated without harming the environment
- Smoke odor removal, sanitation and air purification
- Commercial contents cleaning – no matter what your business does, we can clean harmed goods inside
- Elimination of water left from fire-quenching efforts
- Rebuilding for the harmed areas
- Defenses to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Long Island City Paul Davis is Available for You
We understand how difficult a fire can be on commercial properties, so we act quickly to return your building back to normal. Our training, cleaning methods and years of experience aid us in completing the task correctly the first time. We can save items using specialized equipment and cleaning methods, often being able to revive the goods inside your commercial property to their normal condition. Additionally, the Paul Davis team will help with your insurance claims process to make it as simple as possible for you.
Let our business to assist yours. Contact Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke strike your commercial property.