Maspeth Disaster Planning
All companies need to plan to ensure business continuity. Normally, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also include the facilities themselves.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis now to get your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.