Disaster Planning in Middle Village
There are many important parts of business management, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most essential. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was designed specifically for property owners and managers. It includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Metro New York now for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll get priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We‘ll work together to develop an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.