Disaster Planning in New Hyde Park, NY
Ensuring business continuity is a part of the business planning process in New Hyde Park, NY. However, these plans typically focus on a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will also include facilities.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes total total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration of Metro New York today!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.