Disaster Planning in New York, NY
There are many important parts of managing a business in New York, NY, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most valuable. Normally, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also include the facilities also.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property managers and owners, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Metro New York today for a complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.