Commercial Fire Damage Recovery in New York
For commercial properties, healing after fire damage can become a lengthy and expensive process. Fire can tear down a property, but additional damage caused by fumes and ash can linger long after the fire has been put out. If neglected, your business will smell like fumes for years to come
The experts at Paul Davis understand how harmful fires are to your commercial property and livelihood. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer removing ash and smoke damage as well. Throughout the New York region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted businesses like yours bounce back from fires of all sizes.
Trust the Best
- 24/7 emergency response – arrive prepared within hours
- Correct damage analysis, pretesting and estimates
- Building stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Fewer chemicals used to remove ash and smoke
- Cleaning, smoky odor neutralization and air purification
- Business contents cleaning – no matter what your organization does, we can clean harmed goods inside
- Industrial grade dryers, dehumidifiers, air movers and additional equipment designed to eliminate water caused by killing the fire
- Reconstruction – if a serious area of your commercial property was destroyed, we can rebuild it
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution designed to prevent mold and mildew
Why Trust Paul Davis?
We will bring your business back to its feet. Our education, cleaning techniques and years of experience aid us in completing the job properly the first time. Ruined items or furniture is often simple to renew for our specialists and their tools. Additionally, the Paul Davis team will guide you through your insurance claims process to make it as simple as possible for you.
If your organization has been harmed by a fire, call the fire damage and smoke cleanup experts at New York Paul Davis. Our New York service masters are available to help.