Damage Caused by Water in New York
Water damage starts from a few unanticipated sources. Typical culprits include ceilings, basements and other surfaces. The Paul Davis experts know how to handle water damage of all kinds. From completely flooded buildings to water blotches, our experts know how to isolate damage to ensure it doesn’t continue and encourage mold growth.
Reasons for Water Damage:
Water damage in commercial occurs in various ways. Problems like these may begin small. However, the water damage can move through your office and encourage further damage from mold growth.
Water damage can be caused by Mother Nature in addition. Severe precipitation or storm might problems for your business on their own. They can have an even more serious impact if you have property near a river that breaches from these heavy rains.
How We Can Help
Our experts offer a long list of tasks such as water damage assessment and extraction. Based on the severity of your space, Paul Davis technicians can sanitize wet surfaces like furniture. We also clean and restore items like clothes. Left untreated, intense water damage may leave mold behind.
Our Flood Mitigation Technicians Perform:
- Water damage evaluation
- Water extraction
- Drying damp surfaces such as walls
- Cleaning and restoring of possessions such as clothes
- Removing mold and mildew growth
- Locating and isolating the source of leaking water
- Reconstruction services and weather damage repair
- Cooperating with insurance companies
We Have the Experience You Need
- We answer and move promptly. Varying on the amount of damage, Paul Davis pros should be able to remedy water damage in your commercial space in as little as three days.
- We are experienced – After five decades in service and millions of spaces restored, Paul Davis can solve your water damage emergency.
- We assist with your claims – Collaborating with insurance providers when bouncing back from water damage is tough. We will talk to your insurance provider to finish claims fast.
For all your water damage restoration issues, get in touch with Paul! 888-473-7669. Our staff will be prepared to connect you with a specialist in the New York area.