Disaster Planning in Oakland Gardens, NY
Guaranteeing business continuity is a major part of every company’s planning process. Typically, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should include the facilities too.
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed specifically for property managers and owners. It includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free consultation, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services in Oakland Gardens, NY following a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your tenants.