Damage Caused by Water in Queens Village
Flooding damage comes from several unexpected areas. Typical culprits include basements, ceilings, walls, and appliances. Paul Davis knows the best way to remedy water damage of different types. From entirely flooded buildings to water spots, our experts know how to extract damage to guarantee it does not spread and add to mold growth.
Reasons for Water Damage:
Malfunctioning appliances like refrigerators and dishwashers may cause serious flooding around the premises. Problems like these may begin minor. However, the flood can travel through your office and generate more issues from fungal patches.
Water damage found in office structures can also originate from local overflow of from rivers and lakes. Severe rainfall and storms in Queens Village can cause flooding for residential and commercial property owners. Just like artificial floods, water damage from natural causes can encourage mildew issues if left uncleaned.
Flood Removal Techniques
Whether your NY business has taken on heavy damage or only has a large leak to take care of, Paul Davis provides repair and restoration services to solve the situation. We will air out papers as well as structural areas like furniture. Ask us about what we can do for your commercial property today!
Our Repair Services Include:
- Water damage evaluation
- Water extraction
- Drying soaked surfaces like carpet
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions like linens
- Preventing mold and mildew damage
- Locating and fixing the cause of leaking water
- Reconstruction services and weather damage repair
- Assisting with insurance providers
We Have the Experience You Need
- Our staff responds and works promptly. Based on the level of damage, Paul Davis professionals should be able to remedy water damage in your business in up to a few days.
- We are knowledgeable – After 50 years in business and millions of spaces fixed, Paul Davis can handle your water damage emergency.
- We assist with your claims – Teaming up with insurance companies while bouncing back from water damage is stressful. We will talk to your insurance group to file claims fast.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Queens Village Paul Davis franchise today!