Disaster Planning in Rosedale, NY
Ensuring business continuity is a part of every company’s planning process. Typically, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities too.
Created with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains total total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a free consultation, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services in Rosedale, NY after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and improve your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your tenants.