South Ozone Park Disaster Planning
Every company needs to plan to ensure business continuity. But, these plans usually involve things like data back-up. A balanced plan will also include facilities.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property managers and owners in mind. It includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you would like a free consultation, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services in South Ozone Park, NY following a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and improve your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.