Disaster Planning in Valley Stream
One of the most critical parts of running a business in Valley Stream is ensuring the continuity of their business. But, these plans usually involve things like emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will also include facilities.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was designed specifically for property owners and managers. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a free consultation, call Paul Davis Restoration of Metro New York today!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and improve your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.