Disaster Planning in Whitestone
There are lots of important parts of business management in Whitestone, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. Usually, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should feature the facilities also.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains total total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Restoration of Metro New York today for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services in Whitestone, NY after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.