Woodside, NY Disaster Planning
One of the biggest parts of running a company in Woodside, NY is ensuring business continuity. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains total total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you would like a complimentary assessment, just call Paul Davis Restoration of Metro New York!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – We‘ll work with you to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team.